Please note: Although we are trying to do our best, we cannot guarantee that membership applications that are submitted now will be processed in time to grant you a member discount for the conference in mid-May. The Application Review Committee examines all submissions in the order of arrival and only if complete with all the required documents.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
By joining EFAT, you become part of a big Europe-wide art therapy community and can contribute to the shaping of the European art therapy landscape. Some of the member benefits include:
- networking and professional exchange opportunities with colleagues across Europe
- being eligible to join EFAT's Committees and Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- creation of synergies across Europe for research projects
- newsletter*) and information about conferences and other events
- reduced fees for EFAT's bi-annual conference
- free access to EFAT's live webinars and recordings
- consultation and advice on professional matters, such as advice for ethical practice
- influencing the future of the AT profession in Europe
- representing national interests in art therapy
- being able to contribute to the promotion and assurance of quality art therapy practice
- joining of forces in our fight for the full recognition of the AT profession
*) CHECK OUT YOUR COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLE OF EFAT'S NEWSLETTER "DeVisu"
I am a happy and satisfied member of EFAT.
Ich bin wirklich ein Fan von EFAT. (I am a real fan of EFAT.)
Bravo pour toutes ces activités qui persistent et se développent malgré la pandémie Covid 19.
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
Full individual, full organisational and student membership in EFAT may be granted to art therapists, professional art therapy associations and art therapy students respectively, from geographical and political Europe as listed in the Rules of Internal Order (RIO). This includes art therapists living on European territory as well as citizens of European countries living in other parts of the world.
Affiliate membership can be granted regardless of nationality and/or residence.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED BY EFAT's APPLICATION REVIEW COMMITTEE (ARC)
a (national) professional association which represents the professional interests of AT practitioners in that country and which pursues professional goals as its social objectives. This excludes schools, training or research institutes, clinical centres and community centres offering AT training.
More info / Apply
an individual recommended by the Board or by any EFAT member with supporting arguments and evidence about the nominee’s significant contribution and merits regarding AT in Europe, and validated by the General Assembly.