The applications for pioneer membership shall be evaluated by the Application Review Committee (ARC) based on the following mandatory evidence:
- two reference letters;
- the applicant’s detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- the applicant’s complete academic/educational record (copies of all training diplomas);
- proof of professional experience in the art therapy field.
Further supporting evidence shall be provided, such as:
- proof of extensive studies/inquiries into the AT field (f. ex. PhD Dissertation on an art therapy topic);
- proof of actions for advancing the field (e.g. organising trainings);
- proof of teaching activities - a publications list (preferably AT-specific);
- proof of other psychotherapy training.
The specific context of AT in the applicant’s country at the time of his/her engagement in AT activities shall be taken into account.
Copy of all relevant documents should be accompanied by English translation* and, submitted in pdf. or .jpg format.
Name your files "lastname_firstname_title',
f.ex. doe_john_documentname_OR (for the original), doe_john_documentname_EN (for the English version)
*) You may translate your documents with an online translation tool such as GoogleTranslate, DeepL or similar.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE